Web development defines the progression from the root level to the higher level research. The enhancement of indigenous technology in the development of website offers a wide spectrum and an enormous scope related to the IT sector.
The front end and back end are the features comprising of programming languages which help in the creation of a website. By merging more features through advancement in designing and development in the technical path can be redefined.
A front end designer can create a site without any back end development and that would be called as a static site. The static site does not store any information in its database.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FRONT END DEVELOPER:
- HTML – Web application build is translated to HTML. This language is used because this is understood by web browser so as to display information.
- CSS – For the front end developers they should have knowledge about CSS. As HTML provides some basic style options, but CSS provides paint, templates, glitter, and many other things that are used to improve the presentation of a web page.
BACK END: The backend consist of a server an application and a database. It maintains the technology that empowers the components interacting with the user side on the website. For back end developers dynamic site is developed. The dynamic site keeps on changing and updating in real time. The Facebook, Google maps, blogs all comprises of dynamic site. A blog constitute dynamic site as its information keeps on updating and changing. All information are stored in database like user profile, images etc.
Web developers dealing with dynamic site works with PHP and .Net as they store all information in database so to interact with database these languages should be known.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR BACK END DEVELOPER:
- RUBY: Ruby on rails is one of the most popular web development tools for small business set ups. It is used to code business logic, calculate data and distribute servers.
- Python: It is popular web development framework. It is a multiple programming paradigm include object oriented. Imperative and functional programming is used and has procedural styles.
- SQL: It interacts with the database which is a part of every backend web application. It is a special purpose programming language designed for managing data in relational database management system.
The building of a website requires the developer to know about front end and back end. The frontend interact with the website display page and is a static site that does not store any information in database. While backend dealt with the server and database thus comprising of dynamic site.
Contact NRS Infoways now
NRS Infoways are offering website design and development, SEO services, software development services in Dubai are also offer mobile apps which are used in personal and professional life. for more information on how can we help you please contact us now.