Web development defines the progression from the root level to the higher-level research. The enhancement of indigenous technology in the development of websites offers a wide spectrum and an enormous scope related to the IT sector. The frontend and backend development are the features comprising of programming languages that help in the creation of a website. By merging more features through advancement in designing and development in the technical path can be redefined.
A front-end designer can create a site without any back-end development and that would be called as a static site. The static site does not store any information in its database.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FRONT END DEVELOPERS:
- HTML – Web application build is translated to HTML. This language is used because this is understood by web browsers so as to display information.
- CSS – For the front-end developers should have knowledge about CSS. As HTML provides some basic style options, CSS provides paint, templates, glitter, and many other things that are used to improve the presentation of a web page.
BACK END: The backend consists of a server an application and a database. It maintains the technology that empowers the components interacting with the user side on the website. For back-end developers, a dynamic site is developed. The dynamic site keeps on changing and updating in real-time. Facebook, Google maps, blogs are all comprised of dynamic sites. A blog constitutes a dynamic site as its information keeps on updating and changing. All information is stored in the database like user profiles, images, etc.
Web developers dealing with dynamic site works with PHP and .Net as they store all information in a database so to interact with the database these languages should be known.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR BACK END DEVELOPERS:
- RUBY: Ruby on rails is one of the most popular web development tools for small business setups. It is used to code business logic, calculate data and distribute servers.
- Python: It is a popular web development framework. It is multiple programming paradigms include object-oriented. Imperative and functional programming is used and has procedural styles.
- SQL: It interacts with the database which is a part of every backend web application. It is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in relational database management systems.
The building of a website requires the developer to know about the front end and back end. The front end interacts with the website display page and is a static site that does not store any information in a database. While backend dealt with the server and database thus comprising of a dynamic site.
Contact NRS Infoways now
NRS Infoways are offering website design and development, SEO services, software development services in Dubai are also offers mobile apps which are used in personal and professional life. for more information on how can we help you please contact us now.